Monday, November 17, 2008

God the weather sucks now. I wish it were all sunny again, but it was pouring, then drizzling all day today. I honestly hope that it doesn't stay like this over the next 2 days on the camping trip.

Today was a relatively uneventful day... I went gymming as usual, then bought myself a nice pair of black lace-ups. Hm, what else...?

Oh right, I met up with Richie later as well, but instead of watching a movie, he kinda dragged me - well, he didn't really need to, since I didn't mind - to a netcafe where we played some Warcraft 3. Yeah, sad, I know. Okay, fine, not very sad at all. I got thrashed, since Richie plays more than I do. Suprising, huh? He's actually quite geeky. It amuses me somewhat. 

I even got to use the "You dress like an engineer" insult on him, since he didn't bother bringing a change of shorts (and was hence wearing his gym shorts), although he at least changed his shirt, or I would have dragged him to the department store and blitzed him with fragrance.

Oh, dinner time. See y'all later, maybe when I get back from camping... Ciao!

2 comments:

admin said...

*raises hand*

Question!

How exactly do you define the "dressing of an Engineer"?

I still don't get it.

gabe said...

simple, poorly dressed. I'm not sure where this stereotype applies (yet), but in the country, it is widely observable that our engineering students (and to a large degree engineers) dress poorly, ie. gym shorts and an old t-shirt to campus, sometimes things that look like pyjamas, and always, crocs. ugh, the crocs have got to be the worst