Friday, November 14, 2008

FREEDOM!!

...to the shores of freedom ... where no one lives

Alright, I guess quoting "Honey and the Moon" wasn't particularly relevant to me finishing my exams, but I still really like the song, so what can I say?

Yeah, it's all over, the exams are all finished for this year, and I can rest. And boy was it ever a terrible exam. I didn't want to have to do a "Regurgitate a summary of your 20-page report". Which I didn't manage to finish anyway, but ah well. Did most of the rest of the exam, so I hope I'd be fine.

Gym and Danny's tomorrow, movie with Richie on Sunday, and gym on Monday, then camping on Tuesday!!! Wow, my schedule's packed. Workshop practice in two weeks though =( I don't wanna do workshop practice. Gotta suck it up I guess.

Golly, I do seriously have cravings for a martini... Too bad I'm out of olives and vermouth. And I'm not going to just drink gin. I'm not that much of an alcoholic yet, heh. 

Me and Rhys have developed an interesting relationship, it seems. We'd good-naturedly bicker and I'll continuously diss him and put him down. And sometimes he does the same, but I probably have dished out more insults at him than he has at me. One of my worse ones being: "You dress like an engineer". Oooh, ouch, if anyone understands the stereotype. I suppose it was fitting though, since he IS an engineer after all, but then again, I apparently don't dress like one, or whatever. Too much thinking into this topic confuses me. And as Tim likes to say "Gabby's always confused". Thanks, Tim. You sure are helping my cause here.

And so I end with a particular set of lines from Joseph Arthur's song still stuck in my head... Ciao!

but right now... everything is turning blue...
and right now... the sun is trying to kill the moon...
and right now... I wish I could follow you...
to the shores of freedom... where no one lives...

2 comments:

admin said...

"I'm not that much of an alcoholic yet, heh."

*GASP*

LIES!!!

Congratulations on your freedom of the year!

gabe said...

what do you mean, lies? I'm NOT!!!