Monday, October 01, 2007

Programming Pains

I reckon I did well for the Electrical test today. So long as I didn't screw up my explanation questions, that is. Sigh, its problematic though. I've got to finish that horrible poster by Thursday, which is so very incidentally when my CHEMMAT test is. Not to mention I need to make a start on my programming project.

ARGH! Its so hard to code for a priority queue using a binary heap in C. If anyone can do it, please feel free to pass me your code / instruct me.

Heh. I can't believe Richard did the project though. Not that he did it the way I'm doing mine. He just solved his the standard way: ie, the way the class will be doing it. But still, he did it incredibly quick. One afternoon if I recall correctly. Crazy dude...

Apparently Alastair goes roly-polying with the rest of his classmates from Kings. I heard this from Jack, who mentioned seeing Alastair with a clump of grass hanging off his elbow on Friday. To which it was explained as him and his friends roly-polying around into each other at Albert Park. I must say, it is a strange pastime to be had. So that must be what Kings people are like...

Alright, I gotta get some sleep. All that waiting around for the test to start today, and getting soaked by rain wasn't pleasant at all.

No comments: