Saturday, October 13, 2007

I've lost my voice...

I'm pretty sure its just a temporary thing. And well, I can still talk, but its completely hoarse and stuff. Too much screaming last night at Linkin Park, heh. It wasn't as bad as I thought it'd have been, and well... the mosh pit that wasn't supposed to be a mosh pit became one anyway. I'm suprised I actually managed to last the whole way over there... Although I did get drenched in my own sweat, and I found someone's blood on my jumper... Ah well. It was all fun.

I wonder if they'll be coming back again.

My only problem would have been the horrible fat girls. They're evil bitches, those girls. They just push and elbow everyone, and if you give them a nasty look, they shrug it off like: "Yeah what, I'm fat, can't help pushing everyone", when they're actually actively pushing people to get to the front. Stupid idiots. The worst one was when people starting a push-o-war over at our side of the pit. I swear I got squashed so many times. And the ironic thing was it was completely tranquil over at the other side of the mosh-pit. Unfair.

Back to sleep for me then. Only 1 more week of lectures left!

No comments: