Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Old and New Memories

How strange. I was waiting for the bus today when I suddenly remembered this one time back in Preschool at Lodge. This one dude taught me to tie my shoelaces. Or maybe he did it for me, even. Funny thing is, I can't remember his name anymore. It was probably either Stephen or Clinton. I wonder if anyone remembers who he is. Come to think of it, I wonder if he even remembers any of us. I don't remember him being in our school after like our 2nd preschool year...

I've realised that I really enjoy meeting new people. Got to know some dude called Jeff, and a whole bunch of other people. I still don't know who Angry American is. Alright, fine... I don't even know if he's American in the first place, but he looks American, and he certainly looks angry. Fine, he looks like he's brooding. There's also another angry American apparently. Well, at least Iain thinks she's angry. She's definitely American though, heh.

Finished my C Project. I couldn't do the one I wanted to do, so I just reverted to the "old" one that everyone is expected to do. Completed it in 2 hours even, it was that easy. I really wish I knew what was wrong with the one I was doing though. It's such good work too, and it took me 10 hours to write it all up. If only I could figure out why its screwing me up...

OASIS test this Friday, and I still need to start studying. Come to think of it, I need to start studying for everything, especially Electrical. I've got transistors and OPAMPs to cover, plus revision on everything (I seem to have forgotten induction already).

Somehow, Alastair calling me Damian seems to have spread. I'm getting called Damian randomly by Rupert and David.... and Sara... and.... oh dear, quite a lot of people. Luckily not everyone. Its a good thing to have several circles that I hang around in, I guess.

2 comments:

Caranthir Narmolanya said...

True, my friend. Everyone's grown. Still remember the day u left lodge? Fussing over the empty exercise books? :S I remembered that! :) How's life? Miss thos days when we used to play RA2, dedicate... :) I doubt u even remember my nick! haha Cheers to the happier days!

gabe said...

omg empty exercise books? I don't remember that!!! tell me!