Friday, September 28, 2007

My week in short: Study, sleep, study. Yes, really. I managed to do my presentation today, which was by far the SHORTEST in my peer group. Honestly, you'd think that people would learn that in a company presentation (which we were simulating), they'd learn that stuffing in everything would be too much detail, but no..... Which led to 11 repeats, other than myself, of hearing the same boring shit for 5 minutes per person. It'd probably have been longer too, if it weren't for the 5 minute restriction.

Well, that's done now, and I've only got two tests to prepare for.

Oh, the crazy Mechatronics AP students (ie: first years who do second year) were seriously considering doing a robot wars thing. You know, like the ones you see on TV and all... Of course, it'll be limited for them, due to them sourcing the cash, and well, the limited time, but... I'd like to see what they come up with. Hah. One of them was going to use a reciprocating drill. Any engineers reading this, you should attempt the same thing in your campus too. Maybe you'll have lots of fun. Just implement good rules, k?

No comments: