Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Organizer at ready -_-"

Pfft... feeling lazy to write much, beyond the fact that I wanna rant about stupid homework... I HATE DOING HOMEWORK!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a good thing my Bio test got postponed to next Tues, or I'll bloody wring my Bio teacher's neck... Hehe, probably not, otherwise I'll have to go to jail aye? Yeah, I had a Chem test yesterday... I think I failed... Heh, need to start working on Chem soon. Oh, had MAX yesterday too.

Well, MAX was it's boring usual self, and strangely, not so many insults. The highlights of the day:
1) Jase did a performing seal act!!! (you know, the clapping hand thing that seals do)
2) We finished the lecture 30 minutes early!!! YAY!!!
3) Tutorial was extended, and we only had 3 questions!!! So I went for a walk =P
4) I beat Jase in his assignment by 5 marks!!! (out of 40) And this brings it to a grand total of beating him by.... 5 marks!!!! YAY!!!!

Hmm, after MAX, which finished 30 mins early, so we finished at 6.30pm... Me, Sae, and Jase went over to some cafe at uni after going for a walk (forgot it's name again, think it's Slurp or something). I only vaguely recall us talking about going to city after uni one day... and going to Jase's place for a sleepover... Lol, and since Jase lives like far away near a forest, Sae was talking about camping in the woods (implying that Jase lived in the woods... Hah! Especially if you're reading this Jase, HAH!!!) Well, personally I don't really mind the sleepover thingy, but Sae is a girl (I think she is... at least... sorry Sae =P), and I think too that 'twould be strange if you were a guy, and you tell your mum that a guy and A GIRL is coming over to sleepover... it's just strange... don't you think, Sae? Well, maybe I'm the only one who thinks too much about what parents think... but it's rather odd... well, not as bad as just a girl sleeping over, but still...

Enough with yesterday... Today was absolute crap. We got more news that for English, I've got to do research for a bloody exam essay question, and write 4 pages worth of an essay. 4 PAGES!!! And I have to write it on Friday!!! To top it all, I've got to do my English research assignment, and my uni assignment, and scholarship, and rant rant rant blah blah blah whine whine whine mumble mumble mumble bitch bitch bitch... yeah... all that...

Sigh... after school me and Jase went over to St Lukes, and I got us a McD's sundae, since I can get 2 for $2 ^^, it wasn't so bad, and it was nice and cold, which was good for a hot day. Then we had to walk back to school, and that completely undid all the good work the sundae did in cooling me down... ARGHH, waste of a useless sundae.... Yeah, think I better start with some work, or go to library to get books for research assignment... Ciaoz~

P?S: I just remembered that my post title has no relevance to the post for today... So I better explain it... Since I/We/MAX people were thinking of doing something during hols or after MAx itself... we were talking of going to city... And somehow,the task of organizing gets pushed to me... Sigh... Just because I'm being nice doesn't mean I'll organize forever you know...

No comments: