Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Crammation...

Spent the whole of today cramming everything. Yeah, first, had to kinda stuff all of uni assignment into physics, so didn't manage to pay attention to some stuff about rotational inertia... Then had Bio, which sucked because I essentially had to reorganize all the data. Right after that, I had to cram studying for that stupid Chem test...

After all that, we went to uni (since what's in between is irrelevant); and it was then that life started to perk up. The lecturer was teaching differentiation, which was mostly common sense for 2 years already, and so me, Nithin, Daniel (he was probably paying attention anyway, but I'll incclude him still), Jason, and Sara (yes Sara the chick who called me and Jase a couple >.<) ended up talking to each other most of the time. Obviously we couldn't talk during lectures since there weren't enough people (40ish isn't enough, I'm thinking like 150ish and a big lecture hall). During lectures we mostly communicated via notes, like some ermm... retro version of MSN... heh.

Tutorial was the highlight of uni. Since it was differentiation and all that crap, we ditched the thought of doing it right away, and proceeded to talk. Yes, talk. I believe it was all very disturbing, but yeah, still kinda funny in a disturbing way. First, Sara had to go along and start talking about me and Jase again -_-", which is really disturbing... but yeah, you kinda know what it is... something about me secretly liking Jase, and Jase secretly liking me... which IS JUST SO WEIRD >.<>.<>.<.... ouch.... Then Dan had to go and talk about the elbowing war that me and Jase had. Well, some sort of elbowing war anyway. It started last week when we got a ride from Nithin's dad to uni, and Jase elbowed me, and I elbowed him back, and it all started until we got off at uni >.<... Anyway, it continued today as well, except that I ended up friction burning my arm due to Jase rubbing his arm against mine in a desperate effort to cheat -_-"... Since Dan was sitting on our left (yes, 3 people in the back seat), he obviously made some comment about it later in MAX, and he just had to portray it in like the most gay and disturbing way EVER.

I got my revenge though, because that made Sara decide to pick on him. I don't really remember what happened, but it went along the lines of Dan being a gay in secret, and being insecure, etc etc etc. Then we had a major topic change to Brokeback Mountain, and somehow Dan ended up being called the Brokeback Mountain Guy... lol.

By the way, Nithin was called "Cookies" by Sara, since he brought cookies to MAX on the first week. She wanted to give Jase a nickname, and she somehow had a weird notion in her mind, and decided to call him "Cream"... Now you can think of all the implications in those names... I mean, Cream alone is bad enough, but when you add Cookies to it.... >.<... yeah.... And so we ditched the Cream thing, not before I had quite a few laughs at it, and she decided to call him Dean, since it's his middle name... I can't really remember much now that I think of it, it's kinda like blurry and hazy... >.< ... I do remember it being crazy, disturbing, and kinda funny.

Moving on... Yeah, there's this crazy tutor in Tutorial that seems to pick on me, maybe because I offered him Pringles the first time... (maybe he's like allergic to it, I don't know >.<)... but yeah, ever since then, he'd always pick on me for not doing my tutorial work... Sara (she seems to have all these crazy ideas, doesn't she) asked me, and practically got the whole group, to make me do a kinda raised eyebrow + nod greeting (which is kinda gay if you've seen it)... Fortunately though, he never looked our way...

Time to go and do Bio research... Ciaoz~


No comments: