Sunday, March 12, 2006

It's been a while...

Ya know, I just remembered that I had a blog I could turn to... Heh, this blog is kinda dying, ever since I've been busy trying to readjust to school life in NZ -_-" Plus the fact that I have extra lectures at uni makes it harder....

I'm kinda adjusted now, and school's pretty much the same. Same old faces, same old boredom. Same things that I do nearly everyday, which include bugging Jason as a source of entertainment ^^ It's rather interesting to see how a person can continuously give the same reaction over and over again...

Which brings me to uni lectures. It's rather dull, and I nearly fell asleep again last week. We learn basically advanced versions (marginally) to what we've learnt before in Add Maths. But yeah, sometimes interesting things can happen sometimes. The lecturers so far are known to make lame and dry jokes, although their comments about certain things in lectures tend to be funnier than their jokes. For example, the gay assymptotes. He never said that, but he did say a whole lot of things that can be taken to mean that: "the ones you don't want to meet on a dark night in MAX (the name of our course)" and "the non-straight assymptotes"

Some people are kinda nice, which is something different to the girls at my school, considering the vast majority of them are annoying. Nice, albeit a bit weird... Yeah, this chick called Sarah asked me and Jason last Tuesday after MAX, whether we were a couple.... -_-" I mean.... wow.... someone here really needs to study relationships a bit more. Do I and Jason look even remotely like a couple? But beyond that, she's quite nice herself, she brings snacks to lectures, which she shares with us, and we bring our own snacks to share with her (except Jason, of course =P, who just eats ours... Parasite.... lol =P)

I kinda miss Kuching now that I think about it... It was a really great holiday towards the end, all the gambling, all the late nighters, everything... sigh... But yeah, NZ isn't so bad anymore, since I have people to disturb ^^ And 'sides, I've noticed a few hot ones around recently... Maybe it's b'cos I decided to quit moping around... But yeah, it's a sad thing that I don't know most of them yet...

Heh, this is going to be my last year of school, since there's not much point staying for another (as if I'm going to be made prefect anyways)... So yeah, I'm probably off to uni next year... I think Jase might be coming along too... Heh, which may be bad for him, since he'd be so distracted by me (not, I'd probably start being serious during uni anyways)

In retrospect, it's really a good thing that anyone who reads this blog thinks it's dead... Now I get to post anything I like, and for the most part, my NZ classmates (who I rather them to not read, since they'd just incessantly bug me about anything I post in here.... like the couple thing, for one >.<) But yeah, school's really boring, and I have another weekly assignment due on Tuesday >.<

I'm apparently going for a really dull Bio field trip (to the beach, it sounds great, I know, but all you do there is count seashells). Hopefully it doesn't rain... And I'll probably just laze around and make up results like I always do for Bio anyway... Bio's full of crap here... You can just write random things and still get Excellence (for the most part, anything in NZ seems to be that way...) I think I'll go and have my shower now... Overslept today, so I'll have to go to church tonight, instead of now... heh.... ciaoz~

No comments: