Friday, March 24, 2006

School SUCKS!

Sigh... it really does now... so much homework from English... Tied down with Stats and Chem tests on Monday and Tues respectively... what a great way to make my day -_-" ... and the weekend following...

Heh... wish I had something to do this weekend, well Saturday especially... I'm feeling so tired... and depressed... Sigh... Had a scholarship calc meeting yesterday... it got a little confusing towards the 10 mins, probably because the teacher started cramming everything... I hope stats scholarship isn't worse... although I think it's actually way worse -_-" ... and I don't like stats to begin with...

Hmm... usual day today, beyond the stupid boring Friday assembly we always have... I went to St Lukes after that with Duncan, Thomas, Jase, Chris, & Shane... Duncan bought Oblivion (Elder Scrolls 4), which only got out in NZ today or yesterday... how useless of NZ gamestores... then Jase and Shane left for home (why go to St Lukes in the first place if you walk back after you get here? lol...) Chris went to get the bus, leaving me, Tom, and Dunc all by ourselves... (aww...) Since we felt kinda hungry (Dunc had no lunch, I had barely any, Tom had a very healthy appetite), we got ourselves curry ^^ then Dunc ditched us (fine, he had a good reason too... since he had to be back). Me and Tom wandered around looking at music stores, then we left, and went our separate ways home.

I witnessed a very bad accident on my way back... Well, no one died... but a car got kinda screwed up... lotsa smoke... Kinda freaky...

No comments: