Sunday, March 01, 2009

The night before

This is a bit of a twofold post, and the title should indicate as much. I went to Iain's house party last night, and tonight is well, the night before I begin classes again. Bummer =(

Iain's house party was pleasant. I got to meet a good amount of our friends before classes began again, which is kinda good too. It also doubled as a great way to end the holidays I guess. We had a barbecue and played Buzz for quite a bit. You know, that sorta stuff you'd do when you don't really want to have a night of mayhem drinking. 

Gotta sleep early tonight and get ready for the early morning gym session, as well as the horrendous lectures that proceed. Oh joy...

Oh yeah, I got myself a new tie today! It was on sale at Farry's ($99) down from $159, so I reckon that's a pretty good deal. I'm also considering these really cool pair of cufflinks from Paul Smith going for $109, but I think I'll hold off spending for a bit. Also, I should be getting my camera tomorrow sometime! Only problem is that I probably wouldn't be around to sign for it, so it might be a while before I collect and use it, especially since I don't really use it during the semester.

Started listening to The Postal Service again. I love Such Great Heights and Nothing Better. Can't explain it, but those two songs are just awesome to my ears. Go give 'em a try if you want, you never know with these things aye? Well, I'm gonna hit the sack. Over and out.

No comments: