Sunday, March 08, 2009

Arnold's 20th... and subsequent hangover

Well, that was only to be expected I guess. I mean, year after year, in the beginning of March, there's always been this, and so it happens again. As usual, much alcohol was to be had. I didn't take pictures, well because pictures of drunk people aren't fun, and I don't trust me with the cam.

There's not much at all to the night if you neglect the drinking parts. I couldn't hold my alcohol once I got passed a funnel sometime in the night, probably 1am I think. That was a bad idea, especially considering how much I had prior, and especially when beer has always been the thing that always pushes me over. Spirits, no problem, but beer drives me over the edge quickly.

Oh, but hey, there was one random bit. Met this dude Luke, obviously a friend of Arnold's. Anyway, we were sorta talking for awhile, then sometime later (after some drifting here and there for me), we were dancing in the lounge with tons of other people, and his girlfriend was somewhere there too. So like, he suddenly turns to me and asks: "Have you ever slow danced with another guy before?" To cut the long story short, yes, I did slow dance with Luke with him leading, and his girlfriend was watching. I don't think it was a bad thing though, she didn't seem to mind too much =P

But yeah, just thought I'd share. Now I have a hangover to get rid of. And recovery to begin with, if I'm to get in shape for Stein 1 this Thursday.

No comments: