Monday, March 30, 2009

Just hanging on...

It's been a busy week. Especially the weekend, with it being Tessa's birthday, and her party the subsequent night. But hey, I survived, even if I was rather hungover on Sunday. Timmy and I polished off roughly about 750ml of scotch as well as the remaining two-thirds of the cask wine (from Tessa's birthday dinner) we bought. Let's just say, in my case, cask wine and whisky don't mix well. 

I met his bartender at Deschler's who's like, in a band and stuff. I think it's called Suicide Boulevard. He played me a song from them, and I thought it was pretty cool. Didn't manage to google anything up about it though, since I found another band by the same name in the States. I reckon they probably formed recently at any rate. But if I do find 'em, I'll try put up one of their songs. Kinda like 80's rock anthems and stuff.

And oh yeah, David (that's the band bartender guy) made me a drink that he called an Axl Rose. I know, very rockish. But of all things, it was a pretty fruity drink. Quite delicious in all honesty but I think I prefer my martini, made with Tanqueray No. 10. 

My camera's been acting up suddenly. It refuses to turn on properly. I might have to get it sent back in, kinda a shame as well considering how recently I got it. Guts...

I should get some more sleep. Soooo sleepy, slept in like 2 lectures already.

P/S: I really really like Breakeven by The Script. Lovely song.

No comments: