Wednesday, April 08, 2009

When Holidays are not quite... Holidays

So yeah, this was long overdue for an update. Sadly, there's not much going in this life of mine. I'd normally have been busy to the days going out with mates, chillin', drinking, you know the drill, if it weren't for the huge overload of assignments and neccessary test preparations that got dropped onto my lap. 4 assignments (1 of which is a lab report, I guess), and 2 tests to prepare for, all of which collide on the first week back!!! My holidays as we know it, over!

Sigh.

Not to say that I haven't got anything planned per se. I'm going out for dinner a few more times throughout the hols, but I don't think I've got any big night outs planned. Not quite sure what to do with the Easter holidays either. I suppose it depends on whether I finish enough work such that I feel entitled to a little break, I suppose.

Alright, off to gym, then back to work. This isn't any fun at all.

No comments: