Saturday, June 28, 2008

Tired

God, I'm sleepy as hell... Probably shouldn't have woken up and gone to gym. Ah well, whatever.

Scraped my knee early this morning on the pavement. I tried to do a running headlock-grip thingy on Danny. Obviously something silly happened (as if I can remember anyway). All I have to show for it though is a nice sort of skinned knee. Must have been traveling pretty quick for my knee to get skinned as badly as it did. Oddly enough, my pants sustained no damage... Weird huh?

Ah well, gotta get some rest.

Sigh, my gym instructor told me too late that she was at town too. And she was keen for dancing as well. Damn. Danny and the lot were so averse to it... Asses. If only I knew Ailsa was gonna be in town earlier, then I could have gone dancing with her. Meh. Sleep time.

No comments: