Saturday, June 07, 2008

1 more week exactly...

...till my exams begin, of course. And problematically, I'm already over these exams before they've even begun. Ah well, guess I might as well begin. It feels kinda weird, being in second year and all sometimes. Almost as if I can't believe I'm here. You know, I sometimes feel like I should be somewhere else, doing something else. Younger, older, I just don't feel like my age, or myself.

But hey, I guess thats what we all go through sometime. We'll keep remaking ourselves and forging our own identities. And once every so often, we stop and think about how odd it all is.

1 comment:

admin said...

Yes, and we also have to wonder, is "My Identity" that important?

And it's because, like you said, we remake ourselves, with circumstances, and with time.

It's not wrong to look in third-person and say "hmmm this is who i've become."

I'm just speaking about those lost ones devoting their whole life, looking for what is everchanging.

2nd yrs -___-; I've not even started my 2nd sem..