Monday, June 02, 2008

Idling away

Yes, instead of doing work (my Stats assignment), which I now duly hate since I can't get to the next part without knowing if I'm doing it right or wrong, I'm listening to Keane. And now I've got one of their songs stuck in my head: This Is The Last Time.

The last time
You fall on me for anything you like
Your one last line
You fall on me for anything you like
And years make everything alright
You fall on me for anything you like
And I know I don't mind

Yeah, I should probably do work or study, really. Exams are only 12 days away after all...
I really need to dredge up the effort for it this year. So tired of it all. Gah. I want a break.

P/S: Come to think of it, I actually have Keane stuck in my head. Should probably listen to it till I get out of that phase. At least its better than having "American Boy" stuck in my head.

No comments: