Wednesday, June 25, 2008

So not cool.

I got rained on just then when I was 5 minutes away from home. At first, it was a light drizzle. Then it got heavier, then heavier, then finally, I got hailed on. Gah! Now I'm soaked. My jeans are wet, my coat is wet, my shoes are wet. I'm a soaking mess.

Last exam tomorrow, just had terrible terrible Management for Engineers today. It was ghastly. They came up with an evil question (there are only 5) to trick the mind and confuse us all. Hopefully everyone did worse than me, then I would be able to get something decent. Ah well =\
It's almost over anyway... Just have Math left to go...

Patience Gabe patience...

P/S: It's been really rainy lately. Thunderstorms and hail seem to be the norm for this week.

2 comments:

admin said...

NZ isn't a drought island like Aus huh?

Only 1 left? Keep pressing on, :D

Too bad you won't be coming back :(

We all miss your alco-.. *ahem* presence! :D

gabe said...

pft. you all will miss my alcoholic nature =D

who else would you all drink yourselves to near-oblivion with and have massive hangovers with anyway? =P

I'm sooooo gonna party tomorrow, when I'm done with my exam today (after some sleep of course)