Sunday, June 29, 2008

BBC told me...

...that Anwar's facing charges for sex offense. I think sodomy or something. I must say, I wasn't suprised to see allegations of that sort resurface again. Its almost as if some people were trying to curb the rise in popularity of someone they managed to bring low before. Although, if it were so, I'd have to say I don't condone it. Its a rather cheap shot to take at someone. But then again, politics is dirty business anyway.

In other news, I recently discovered to my amazement that they're releasing Diablo III. Cool huh? Alright, I'm off. My knee hurts like a bitch still. Paracetemol seems to be keeping that at bay though. I took my bandage off and now its oozing... Ew...

1 comment:

admin said...

Diablo 3 was announced today, or a few days back, so you're very up to date (by chance).

Anwar's case resurfaced again, because today he was going to lodge a report, on how the judges and the oppositions created false evidence against him in 1996. So how do you prevent that?

By doing the same trick, forcing people to "admit" to being sodimized whether true or false, and arrest him before he lodges the report!

There's a whole lot of dirty business inside the current government, but that's too much to elaborate.

I gotta say, Malaysian politics is much dirtier than US of A. It'll be even less dirty if the government hired a hitman...