Thursday, September 13, 2007

Free! for the weekend at least...

What a relief! I managed to finish my report last night and get it printed today and submitted. I'm happy... But tired... I've been getting 6 hours of sleep max every night ever since lectures started again. I really should just go to bed early before I fall sick again. Sigh...

Heh, it was a good thing I checked my report with both Jack and Rich, who informed me that I needed more than a title for my report's cover page. Which caused me to retype my title page after CHEMMAT. Then I followed Rich over to UG4 in Electrical, whilst he did his work, and whilst I bummed around.

And oh, he got 50/50 for his CHEMMAT test. Damn him. I'll beat him next time... Sigh, I've got my Philosophy test worth 30% next Friday again. It seems there is no rest for the wicked... Study, study, study. What a pain. I'm gonna have a rest. Night to you all.

P/S: I got my MATLAB project and electrical test marks back... Full marks for MATLAB (12%/12%)!!! And... well... 36/40 (9%/10%) for electrical. =( Stupid careless mistakes...

No comments: