Saturday, September 01, 2007

the holidays

My holidays... Its all been a whirl for me. One week gone, one week left. And all I've been doing is this: sleep, eat, gym. More or less. All my interactions for this week took place in the gym, so you could literally say that my life was subsumed by the gym, of sorts. Heh.

I met another Richard, who was climbing a, uhm... I don't know what to call it, a step-ladder sorta thing, I guess. You can only reach it with your hands though, and it's at a slight incline. I do believe you try and climb it, with obviously arm strength. I managed to climb it at least 1/2 of the way without reaching out and grabbing, ie. sorta letting go and grabbing the next highest one with just hands. Richard managed the whole thing, and he started showing off even. The ass.

Oh, yeah, met Richard (uhm, yet another Richard, the one from Engineering) today at gym again. Yes, I went to gym heaps this week... Probably 5 days in this week, though Rich's been more than me, like 5 or 6... hang on, 5 would be the same. Never mind that. Apparently he's started playing Final Fantasy 8 sometime ago... Wait a minute, I'm sure he told me that before too, now that I think of it. Ah well, getting pretty forgetful myself. Heh, FF8 was quite a fun game, if memory serves. I even met another guy I'm pretty sure I know, but whose name I couldn't remember. What made matters worse was that he actually did know my name, putting me to severe shame. I should really try and make a better effort at remembering people's names.

I still need to do my holiday assignment, worth 25%. Which is... a bloody report... Can you believe that Richard's already done it? And he said it was quite an enjoyable one too. Sometimes, just sometimes, I wanna strangle him =P lol....

I'm tired. And sore. I think I'll go to bed early. Oh, the Bioshock crack is out. Hehe, its an awesome game. And the crack's working pretty well, I'll say. I'm downloading the 52 episodes to Tsubasa Chronicle. Awesome manga, though I have yet to see the anime. But I hear its awesome too. Can't wait.

Another one I was thinking of trying out is Code Geass. I hear its a pretty decent series. Alright, ciao~

No comments: