Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Heh, I skived off doing my report for quite a few days now... Finally finished watching the Tsubasa Chronicles series. It was slow to start, and had too many fillers at the end, but otherwise, it was one great series. I guess its a matter of choice, really. I really like it for the bittersweet situations, because thats one of those things that intrigue me. I also liked the almost lazy atmosphere sometimes present throughout. Heh, I guess I am a little strange.

Sigh, I really should get going with my work. I have exactly a week to finish the report. Alright, off to do it then. Speaking of which, "The song of storm and fire" composed by Kaijura Yuki for Tsubasa Chronicle is quite a good one too. I have no certainty on what language its meant to be. It sounds like it has its roots in Latin-based language, but it could be gibberish for all I know.

Well, I'll see you round then.

No comments: