Friday, September 22, 2006

TGI FRIDAY!!!!

It's the holidays...!!! Holidays!!! Yeah!!! I'm so high!!! Hehe, not going to tell you why =P ... In school atm, writing in my blog, which is really dumb, since they might trace it, but meh... I got all my exam results, and I'm pleased to say... I PASSED EVERY ONE OF MY EXAMS!!! YEAH!!! I JUST OWNED YOU, EXAMS!!! UP YOURS!!! WOOHOO!!!!

The split-up version of my results? Here: (E= Excellence, M= Merit, A= Achieved)
English:
Unfamiliar (E)
Visual Text (A)
Non-Shakespearean (M)
Shakespearean (M)

Stats:
Probability (E)
Probability Distribution (E)
Linear Equations (M)
Confidence Intervals (M)

Physics:
Electricity (E)
Mechanics (M)
Waves (E)

Chem:
Reduction-oxidation (M)
Organic (M)
Structure and bonding (M)
Aqueous Systems (A)

Bio:
Genetics (M)
Ecology (M)
Cells (E)

Yeah, I'm abit of a showoff =P but I'm drunk, so tooooooo bad!!! It's so fun now that holidays are beginning, I finished all my homework too, with the exception of Bio research... so yeah... I'm off to do some research in my semi-drunk state =P Typing this took me ages... Peaceout~

No comments: