Saturday, September 09, 2006

The DHDFD'S

Yeah... Went to a gig last night... I don't know all the bands that performed... Two of them came from my school, the 80's Jacket Club and the Pink Fluffy Clouds... Hmm, and the DHDFD's... 6/7 bands/people performing in total... and it was not too bad ^^ Only thing I could say is I wish there were more people... Like perhaps 2-3 times the amount...

Quite a few eye candy to feed on, heh... But apart from that, it was good fun... ^^ the music was rather good, and it only cost me $10, so it was cheap... Went with jase and bee, and well... chris was performing, so he was there, in a sense... We did dance, nearly everyone, down in the centre... Gosh, it was... umm... rowdy? I got pushed all over along with everyone, but it was good... only two bad things mainly:
1) I broke my jacket button!!! ='(
2) My shoulders and legs are reallll sore >.<

And now I'm off to study for... Chem, Phys, Calc Scholarship, Bio, Stats... in that order... English was horrrrrrrribleeeeeeeeee.... I think I failed two out of three of my essays... Man, I hate Arthur Miller... and I hate BladeRunner... ARGH!!! >.< Peaceout~

No comments: