Thursday, September 14, 2006

It's over!!!

Yeah! Exams are soooooo over =D At long last, 7 days after it has begun, it is now finished... for the time being, that is... until like another 3 months or so >.< You know, I have this nagging feeling that I screwed up my exams, thinking it was comparitively easy when I had actually just given bogus answers... I guess I'll find out soon, aye? Holidays at the end of next week too ^^ The beginning of spring could not have been any sweeter =)

I guess I'm being cheerful since exams are over and all... But now I don't know what to do... I guess it's time for me to actively look for a job then... Maybe I should go and work in a cafe, even though pay's crap, but still, hey, it's a job, right? =P

Can't really think of much to say, unless you want me to go into the stupidity of me having to prove something in binomial theorem... -_-" Heh, and I got entered for an extra Scholarship subject, so I had to drop it before they charged me for taking more than 3 scholarship subjects >.< And I didn't even know until like yesterday, and the last date of payment was like tomorrow -_-" Great timing eh?

I guess I'll go now... time to finally relax, listen to music and all... Can't get the song by Orson - Bright Idea - out of my head... I guess it's going to be stuck for some time...

Here's my bright idea... I'll just disappear!

Heh, it's kinda a sad song when you listen to the lyrics... Anywayz, ciaoz~

No comments: