Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Monotonous boredom

Well, it's holidays, and I suppose I should be somewhat glad, right? But, truth to tell, it's rather dreary here... So monotonous, I wake up, brush teeth, etc, etc etc, then go online... then shower, then eat, then go offline... and perhaps shove in some research work... >.< I should organise stuff to do, but it's too much of a hassle for me these days, considering that I always end up doing the organising... I'm going to end up ranting again -_-"

Besides that, there isn't really much to update for my life so far, since I didn't do much except go to city to do some research... It's great since its spring... so much warmer, and i must be having spring goggles or something (think beer goggles)... Heh, anywayz, I must be off... Ciaoz~

No comments: