Saturday, December 17, 2005

Shopping~

Yeah, went shopping earlier today... Bought myself a few polo shirts, a pair of jeans (yes, finally, for the first time o_O), a long sleeve, and a few short sleeves, basic stuff etc...

Also, got myself a pair of contacts. As anyone wearing contacts would know, there is always trouble in learning to put on contacts. I was a different case. Not only did I have trouble putting them on, I had EVEN MORE trouble taking them off! An unusual case indeed, considering that nearly everyone who got contacts there had no difficulties taking it off. My eyes hurt a little now from the trouble of trying to take it off. I eventually had to resort to asking them to get it out, idiotic contacts. They should make contacts that are eletronically sensitive to when you want to take them off, then they just pop out, instead of having to take them off manually, since my friggin eyes keep blinking when i bring my finger that close to the eyeball, grr....

Beyond that, haven't done much, got my dad to get me some Tiger beer, and some Stella Artois... since he doesn't drink much alcohol nowadays. I also discovered that the bottle of Baileys I asked him to buy and keep was given away, of all things! My BAILEYS!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! But... it's fine with me... sigh...

K, I better try to put my contacts on again, hopefully I can take them off this time >.<

No comments: