Friday, December 02, 2005

Ow, ow, ow, ow...

Yeah, ouch... my feet hurt. My sandal strap broke yesterday, and since my sports shoes were already spoilt... I decided to get me a pair of jandals... And boy, was it a BIG mistake. I thought a pair of cheap jandals couldn't hurt me much... and it turned out that the damn rubber strap was rubbing both my feet sore! Now I have two sore patches, one for each foot -_-" when I walked to Duncan's house today... Sigh... I almost regret it. Luckily they cost $6.35, so I'm just going to bin them before I leave for Malaysia.

Hmm, not much in that aspect, I left for Dunc's house at 10-ish coming to 11, and got there at 12? Something like that, and before that I was at Starbucks reading the paper. I came across something interesting in Sideswipe at the paper. Some people found an iceshaver, you know, the one used to make ais kacang (for those who are not clear, a M'sian / Singaporean local favourite with sweetened red beans and other things) And they didn't know what it was! They had a suggestion, an antique CD burner... LOLOLOL... for those of you that didn't see it, it looked exactly like the old-fashioned ones, with wheel and everything (no automatic spin)

Beyond that, nothing was really of interest today... So yeah, off I go~

No comments: