Monday, December 12, 2005

And it's 4 am... -_-"

This sucks... I'm so bored... and I can't sleep, -_-" ... so I played some DOA 2 Ultimate on the Xbox, and tried to find Starbucks or Coffee Bean. Sad thing is, it's outside at the check-in section, and I can't go there, since I'm in transit -_-" ... and this sucks so bad... I only got like two hours of sleep... or maybe one... since landing here... sigh... I'm feeling dehydrated again...

Changi is really boring if you have to stay there for more than 12 hours... the Xbox system is so weird... either the up directional for the keypad got spoilt or it simply never existed in DOA -_-" this makes it so hard to do moves, since I have to use the darn analog... -_-"

And there seriously is nothing to eat as well, I mean, it's rather costly and I don't feel like spending money on food which I know would cost much less if I could just leave the airport...

Heh, I'm going to get a coffee, and rehydrate myself with water... Ciaoz~

Peace out.

No comments: