Monday, December 12, 2005

I can't believe this...

Man, the coffee they sell inside the transit terminal sucks, it's not even worth $4 when it's only about the size of a Starbucks "Tall", so little >.< ...

Yeah, my hands are kinda sore now, I think I played a little too much DOA >.<>

I can't believe this is the third entry or so today -_-" I'm so cranked now... Not sleepy, not tired, how weird is that... I'm going to be awake for probably 40 hours or more by tonight -_-" weeee.... at least I don't have a bloody headache anymore >.< ... i'm just getting giddy... stupid singapore airport... they shouldn't limit my session times... and for God's sake, can't they give us chairs? I'm so tired of standing while typing...

I still have about 5 hours to go before I leave on the flight, or more like 5 1/2 hours -_-" ... and I'm already so bored... Jase's no fun when he's all quiet, and I don't have that much cash to throw away calling anyone in NZ =P (actually, I spent about $8 calling Duncan cos' I was bored... lol)

And the timer's ticking away again... I had best relogin before I get forcibly booted off the system... Ciaoz~

No comments: