Wednesday, January 04, 2006

A very late New Year

Heh, this post is late in coming, but I've been busy for the past few weeks... well... shopping ^^ Yes, there's no apparent end to it is there? Well, that's what you get for coming to Malaysia, the land of cheap products =) To which end yes... I got myself a handphone, woot!! Lol, I think I'm a little over-excited... *takes a deep breath* ... yes... Oh, yes... it's a Nokia 6680... forgot how much it costs in NZ now... but over here, it's about RM1300 otherwise converted to NZ$525? About that... so yeah, really cheap =D

I did get myself more clothes as well, and a new pair of loafers, Hush Puppies I believe... I can only hope the damn sole will last longer this time -_-" Hmm... yes that means *refers to shopping list*... only sports shoes, or something of the sort.... but it's so hard to find a dull black one >.<

And yes, I'm pretty meticulous when it comes to colour, as there are only so many colours that I favour and hence wear... black being one of them. Don't get mixed up though, I'm not Goth, unlike what *SOME* (*cough* NZ classmates *cough*) tend to say. Heh, actually they're just kidding, so yeah... I won't keep flaming them =P (aren't ya all going to worship the all-merciful Gabe? On your knees, wretched heathens!)

So yeah, haven't been doing much lately, except for going to Hui's house yesterday, and then going to Bernie's house, then going with him to the cyber to play DoTA till midnight, which caused me to oversleep today -_-''... *sigh*... Shih Yang and the rest of that group (the one going off to London, or someplace near it) are going tomorrow -_-''... oh well, at least I said goodbye to one of them =P.... lolz....

I'm getting a little hungry again.... so... time for coffee break... ciaoz~

No comments: