Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I st-st-stuttered when...

Yes, it's not something I'm particularly happy with but I have "See You Again" stuck in my head. Yes, it's that Miley Cyrus song. Oh my god. Make it stop! Ever since someone played it at Kane's wine and cheese, I've been hearing it when I stop thinking for a while. ARGH!

That aside, studying's going horribly. I'm sick of learning stuff from Physiology. Also commented to a lecturer (with the ability to add input in Biomedical Engineering staff meetings) that it seemed slightly like a irrelevant subject, and he didn't quite agree but he did mention that the issue had been raised among a staff meeting. Hmm.

I should stop procrastinating again. But yes, it's stuck in my head!

"The last time we hang out, I will redeem myself
My heart won't rest till then..."

ARGH!

No comments: