Thursday, April 23, 2009

SOOOO Excited...

Yeah! Tests are overrrr, assignments are (for now) overrrr... And the revue is this Saturday! (So is the after party) And, and, and, Stein next Thursday, so the drinking begins just in time! And Kegs the week after, so even more drinking. This is looking good for the moment...

P/S: I know I sound like a raging alcoholic right now, but I do need some release after that goddamned awful stressful "holiday" (from hell) and the tests and assignments this week. In fact, I demand it!

P/P/S: (Like 3 hours later or so...) I just found out where all these restaurants and bars in Auckland source their glassware, barware, kitchenware, knives, etc etc etc from! Yay for me! And it's cheap too! I should buy some cocktail glasses, a bar spoon, a Boston shaker, a muddler, and a hawthorn strainer! Mmm, martini...

1 comment:

admin said...

Home bar? lol...

If only mum would allow it!!