Thursday, January 01, 2009

Uhm. So, what now?

Heh, I know I said I wouldn't make any resolutions, but I kind of got forced into making one, so here's my one and only resolution for this year:

Carry on drinking.

Yeah, I know it was cheating, but I don't do resolutions. I make enough during the course of the year that I don't feel like I should be bound to only making serious resolutions during the turn of the year.

Sleepy, but I need to be out, so 'ere I leave you with an excerpt from "The New Year" by Death Cab For Cutie:

So this is the new year.
And i don't feel any different.
The clanking of crystal
Explosions off in the distance.

So this is the new year
And I have no resolutions
For self assigned penance
For problems with easy solutions

Ciao for now.

1 comment:

admin said...

"Don't make promises you cannot keep", eh?

I'm the same, a self-made resolution can be made when I'm really RESOLVED to fulfill it.

It's never a case of "it's better trying than not." That sounds too optimistic.

My resolution if I had to.. would be :

To keep living.

Yay~!