Saturday, January 10, 2009

When time slows down...

In the bad sense too. You know, that feeling you get when you've been away from some typical activity for so long that when you finally get back to it, everything seems so weird, and time passes so slowly because you need to readjust? Yeah, that's how I'm feeling at the moment.

I've been most unproductive at work over the past two days that I've been there. It's rather irksome, but at least I got some stuff done. I get the feeling that I have to redesign my prototype, which is annoying, since I'm getting to the stage where I kinda forgot what I designed over the past few days, so making minor adjustments to the device will require yet another learning curve for me. Gah.

Don't exactly know why, but I'm feeling rather bored these days. Looks like it's time to find something to occupy me once more. Oh well.

2 comments:

admin said...

I thought you gym, drink, mix around with friends, and now work, laze around, sometimes play games (if you're interested in any), listen to music-

Really nothing, ey? Write a story -_-;

gabe said...

yep. you got most of my activities right... the only problem being that since getting back I've been a little slack at keeping up with my friends here.