Sunday, May 11, 2008

The last two weeks have been busy busy busy. Well, not really to do with assignments, but just because my dad came over for two weeks. So I've been like out the whole time. Insane huh? I swear that was enough to be sleep deprived.

I even went shopping with my dad, which was sorta fun. Got him a sweater, which he copied my colour for. Sigh, I should have so gotten the brown one, but oh well.

My sis graduated last Friday. Nothing really important of note, except that I got to dress up a little that day I suppose. But OH MY GOD, the convocation ceremony was like so boring. I yawned so many times and almost fell asleep halfway through the whole thing. I shudder to think of what Engineering's convocation would be like with at least 600 students if Health and Medical Sciences had only half that (fine, maybe 400). I guess thats something to look forward to in uh, 3 years? Boy oh boy am I gonna have fun...

Apart from that, life's pretty jazzy. Nothing much really happening these days I suppose. Exams in 4 weeks, which is getting me a little freaked since I hardly understand some of the math I'm doing this semester. Should probably start revising soon, but who really does that at this time?

I gave my dad one of my favourite fragrances, Giorgio Armani's Acqua Di Gio. I guess since he's probably gonna start wearing that more often, I'd switch away to another one as my mainstay fragrance. Hmm, maybe Fahrenheit 32 or Molecule 02. They sound intriguing. I never understand why people have only one fragrance anyway. To me, the more the merrier.

No comments: