Saturday, May 17, 2008

I want to SCREAM!

You know, there are times when you just want to scream from pure frustration. This goddamn math assignment ain't making sense!!!

Aside from that, life in general is sweet as usual. I guess. I've recruited my peer group to play 500 with me when they're free, making time pass 3x faster.

I got called a girl by Danny last night, somewhat. It sorta went like this.

Me: Oh Malc, I'm going shopping with Alastair tomorrow.
Malc: Oh, you are? That's good.
Danny: You know, Gabe, you're a bit of a girl sometimes.
Me: What did you say?!

I dunno, I guess if me liking to go shopping makes me sorta girly, then whatever. So what if I have an obsession for clothes more so than most students my age? Meh.

Alex, this chick who used to be in Auckland before she got a scholarship to study Engineering Science and NUS, Singapore, came back for her summer break. My, but it kinda takes a little while before you see everyone crowding around her. And when she dishes out insults and put-downs like she's prone to do, then only do you realise that she's been gone so long. Odd huh? I had a little aside bitch session with her about math as well. She started ranting about how they unloaded surface integrals on her in her first semester (which she claims she has no idea about how they are used even though she got A+) and I was ranting about my partial differential equations.

In a way, I dunno. I sorta wanna go for a holiday and visit everyone in Kuching / Singapore / wherever. Just get away from here, see everyone, go clubbing together. You know, have fun, forget the rest, the night is young, that sorta thing. Anything has got to be better than being stuck at campus falling asleep while learning ANCOVA regression and boring stuff I already knew in Biology.

Speaking of Biology, I'm thinking the current topic about skeletal muscle would be very easy for anyone who goes to gym regularly. It all makes sense, somehow. Like how your muscles get bigger because you tear them. Any gym-goer appreciates that, so I reckon they'd ace this section. Haha. I was amused when they said muscles can elongate, making you taller (in some cases). Yes, I used this to tease Faisal (the resident midget, uhm, I mean short guy) to no end, telling him if he worked out on getting his muscles longer he'd grow taller =P

Yes, I can be immensely evil at times. Well, this wasn't even evil, so why am I convincing you? I should get back to my assignment anyway. Stop procrastinating Gabe.

No comments: