Wednesday, May 28, 2008

YUS!!! BIO'S OVERRR!

Well, the Biology labs are over at least. I'm so glad. Haha, I'm not the only one either. All the Biomedical Engineering students were pretty sick of it too. Not to mention that today's lab was absolutely crap. We had to separate out individual muscle fibres from a group of them. Seriously, not easily done. Imagine a piece of raw meat, and then start shredding it into one tiny thread. Without breaking it into smaller pieces. And in a petri dish, with a pair of forceps. IN A SOLUTION!! ARGH!!!

It was terrible. Absolutely terrible. Chris managed to rip his muscle sample into shreds. Malcolm cooked his muscle sample under the dissection microscope because he left it there for too long. I gave up halfway through because I couldn't get the muscle fibre to stick to a copper wire. Really, really annoying. It was rage-inducing, so I gave up and started talking to Chris. Fun times =)

I'm sick of this semester. I want it to end, and the holidays to begin. 13 weeks of lectures suck, even if its only the 12th week.

2 comments:

admin said...

".. raw meat, and then start shredding it into one tiny thread."
".. managed to rip his muscle .."
".. cooked his muscle .."

Ooohh, such explicit content! Fun times... Better than lazying around all day with no energy to make use of it. After half a year, you just wished you had to study.

gabe said...

haha true I guess. although trust me, this lab seems practically useless. I'd rather have taken the 3 hours it took to sleep. =\