Friday, April 18, 2008

Just today...

My holidays are like, over already, and I still haven't finished my assignments. Well, in my defense, I've been doing them at an abysmal rate, and mostly taking the time to sleep in and go to gym, so I don't think I was making good progress anyway. At least I managed to compile the appendices for my reports, so all that's left is to write it out, which hopefully should be done in a day.

I saw some guy who reminded me of this Canadian dude I met, Cody, at Rotorua this morning cycling down Symonds while I was on the bus... Odd huh, how you suddenly remember some people randomly. I wonder how he's doing anyway, like if he's gone back to Canada or something already... I remember him saying he and Ryan were going to Australia. Anyway, he was one cool dude. I suppose life's full of random little meetings like this, ah?

No comments: