Friday, April 11, 2008

Alive...barely

Hell, that was one blip of two weeks gone by. I've been so busy doing study for my test, and all the assignments. Gah, but that was quite a bit of work.

Haha, at least I've got a one week break, and 36% of my Biology course is accounted for. Although, on the downside, I've got another lab report and a Stats Assignment to complete. Oh well.

On a random aside, I can't believe I'm so unobservant at times. I've already had two Biology labs prior to my last on Wednesday, but that Wednesday, I managed to get to my lab earlier than usual, which meant quite early after all. So sitting down, I kinda looked at the people coming in... and WOW! One of the hottest chicks that I noticed in Bio came in.

Perhaps I was tired, or perhaps it was because I liked the particular coat she was wearing (I've always thought girls wearing that were pretty, and no, it wasn't a lab coat). But I thought she was hot. I've got to find out who she is, if only Tessa and Rebecca (from Biomedical Engineering) weren't sitting in between her and me, it'd be easier for me to interact with her on the pretext of being very very slow with the microscope =P

Oh dear, I don't believe I just said that. Uhh. Yeah. Did I mention that the current batch on freshies coming into Engineering (in terms of girls) are getting prettier/hotter? Not entirely sure if its due to: a) more girls (and therefore a higher proportion of pretty ones) coming into engineering OR b) my standards dropping (which might be an alarming sign, since I'd shudder to think of what would happen in my 4th year)

I think I've picked up a new habit (well, an old habit, but new for the year): Cards. I've been watching Jack play 500, which I find to be a rather engaging game. Don't really want to play with them, since well... they're really good. I guess you could say that you only learn by playing, but I think I'll play with other people first. Jack also taught me Rummy Cup and Gin, so I've been playing that quite a bit too.

Hmm, I haven't been to Shadz in sometime, probably should go during the week back when classes start.

Damn, sleepy. I'll probably write more when I'm feeling less uh, insane? And more rested.

P/S: I do realise I just wrote an insane amount of crap. Sorry...

No comments: