Friday, April 25, 2008

Egads, a CV?

Its Anzac Day today, which means I don't have lectures. Joy! On the other hand, gym is closed, so... oh well.

I've just noticed that I only seem to post once every Friday these days... I should probably do something about that, maybe when I get some time to myself at home though. Career's Day for Engineering was on Tuesday and Wednesday... and I got me heaps of freebies. Haha, like a free first-aid kit from Hatch, or random as torchlights, and even a Post-It pen. Awesome huh?

I got my results for the Bio test too, and I got... 87%. Must say I'm really happy with my marks, although I'm, as usual, a little disappointed I didn't do as well as I intended. (I know, I'm like really insanely competitive at times). But hey, who ever said I would be completely happy with being beaten by about 5-10% of the class anyway?

I've really got to start applying to the engineering firms for a summer internship job... I'm sooo clueless on how to write a CV though. I don't even know what goes in one either! *panics* Anyone wanna help?

No comments: