Tuesday, February 19, 2008

O.V.E....R

Yeah, my summer school days are officially over, and I've got... 10 days of holidays left. I reckon I did pretty decent in the exam, I mean, like not A+ decent, but probably between B+ and A decent. Which isn't too bad, since I reckon it indicates I learnt enough for it to be relevant without overlearning. Richie may disagree, but hey, everyone's entitled to their own opinion.

Yeah, Richie was freaking a little at first since it didn't go as well as he wanted, but he calmed down relatively quickly. He appears to have aged, although it could be just my memory playing tricks on me. I dunno, I reckon its just because at this age, we're all sorta aging slowly, so ya know...

Well anyway..... methinks I shall have something to drink to "celebrate". Hehe...

P/S: The lantern festival will be on this weekend. I wonder if I should go...

No comments: