Sunday, February 24, 2008

Idly sitting...

...but only because I just woke up to find out that there's no water for an hour or so. Yes. No water. Apparently some water pipe burst a little up the road, and now... I can't shower, brush my teeth, or flush the toilet. Sucks. Flushing the toilet ain't such a biggie, but you know, shower and brushing my teeth...

There's a exactly week of holidays left before lectures start again.... and I must say, I'm getting pretty darn impatient already. Its just sorta annoying waiting for lectures to begin, y'know? All this sitting around and idling isn't really fun after about 4 months of it.

I think summer's sorta coming to an end soon. Its starting to rain again, and this weekend was well... horrible in terms of weather. I've always hated the rain, and this time was no exception. It rained and rained and rained. Lantern festival yesterday got canceled, and even the Starlight Symphony got postponed till today.

Maybe I should head out to campus tomorrow and see what the first years are up to. It is their orientation after all... Then again, maybe not... From what I could remember of it, it was hugely disinteresting until the barbeque and then the pub... And everyone looked so lost, it was almost as if I was the only one who vaguely knew my way around. Argh. Yes, maybe I shouldn't go.

And... I don't know if you do read this Chris, but are ya gonna study in Singapore after all?

No comments: