Wednesday, January 31, 2007

omg!!! justin!!!

Lol, I didnt expect to run into Justin today... Yeah, the Justin from Christchurch, the ex-Lodgian, etc etc... He just moved today from Christchurch into Auckland it seems. I bumped into him at St Lukes mall while, uhh... shopping? Kinda...

He's like living in St Lukes now, which was my old neighbourhood, but I moved to New Windsor recently. I wanna go back to St Lukes!!! =(

Didn't recognise him at first, when he called out to me. I actually thought it was one of my other classmates, Chris, except with uhh... a deeper voice. Lol, I guess I can attribute it to not having seen Chris for ages as well. Hehe, good thing he didn't ask what his name was. That would have been a major embarrassment. Beyond that, there wasn't really much to my day I guess. Sigh, finally finished enrolling for my Semester 1 classes. Now on to Semester 2 -_-"

Anyway, going off. Ciao~

No comments: