Monday, June 26, 2006

And I thought I was free...

Yeah, the irony of it all is even though my uni exam's over, I'm not free!!! ARGHHH!!!!!!! How stressful >.<>

Just had my english seminar today, which was a complete impromptu!!! With the exception of the half-hour preparation I spent making my OHT, which was not even close to complete... But yes, I managed to pull through and somehow end up talking for 20 minutes+, even though the minimum was... err... 7 minutes? Lolz.... And to top it all, I got Excellence!!! YAY!!! Heh, perhaps I'm being a bit too smug here, but I'm really happy!!

Physics test tomorrow, *sigh*, and then Bio internal, and then Stats internal, and to top it all, Stats assignment... Hate having to do reports about stupid time series, just because it's tedious... But oh well, =\ it's compulsory...

I'm going back to Malaysia this Sunday!!!!!!!! YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! Hehe, I'm really crazy... I wanna eat all the Malaysian food I miss, kolo mee, laksa, belacan dishes, you name it all, here I come! Except for the dishes involving intestines, stomachs, kidneys, err... *backs off* Heh, though I'd admit I'll miss it a little being away from New Zealand and all that... Alright gtgz, ciaoz~

No comments: