Friday, June 09, 2006

Weekend already?

Heh, before I know it, the week's over, and my assignment's deadline is depressingly on the horizon..... MONDAY!!!!!!! ARGHHHH!!!!!!! *panics* Heh, no I wasn't serious, but I probably should take a more serious thought to my studies instead of clowning around, considering that my mid-year exams gave me average results, which I personally find insulting. Well, insulting because I would have done better if I was more careful instead of making those blindly stupid mistakes, but oh well, what's done's done... And 'sides, I didn't do too badly... =)

I wonder if anyone remembers that song called Butterfly by sMiLE.dk or something like that... I heard it once not too long ago, and it hasn't left my mind since. Quite odd huh, how some things get stuck in your head... About 3 more weeks to me going back to M'sia, and I'm happy, and unhappy at the same time, I guess everyone is like that...


Went to St. Lukes with Thomas today for curry. Oh yeah, got my form class photo for this year... Not many additions, everyone kinda looks the same, and I'm at top centre, makes me feel great... Like some kind of overseer or crap =P Don't mind me, just rambling =P

Here it is:



You know, I sorely regret losing my old class photos from Lodge School... =( And to think it's actually going to be my very last year at school too... Sigh... Time sure does pass fast, and everyone grows so old, so fast... I wish we all could remain young forever, but I suppose I cannot dwell on the past anymore...

And back to my hopelessly depressing assignment... Finished 3 books in the last 2 days, each about 500 pages long... Not bad eh, considering they were rather dull and dreary... And even my English is getting older because of it... >.< Yeah, better finish the research report soon, and enjoy the remnants of my miserable weekend... Ciaoz~

No comments: