Friday, September 09, 2005

Starbucks, Bio, Tim's, & Writing

Wow.... Exams today was sooooo boring. But before that... I went to the mall, had breakfast at McDonalds which had really lousy coffee, and it was boiling hot, not good for drinking. Then I had a cuppa at Starbucks and wrote the first page of Chapter 1. Round bout 10 I picked up a 4-shot choc cuppa with hazelnut (mmmm.... good), and walked to school. Then I met up with Mihailo and we went to Tim's. We met his cat and played Uno, as well as admiring his new snow-BMX ('twas a good one).

After that, I underwent two hours of bio exam and one hour of lazing around. I wrote a really cheap horror story in ten minutes. Speaking of which, I think writing stories has become my new passion. Suddenly, I have such a creative stream. Lol, I never imagined it possible, but I don't want to be a writer. Well, at least not a full-time. Maybe I'll write part-time and release my books. We'll see...

And... arghh!!!! Calculus and English on Monday!!!! Noooooooo!!! Practice and study first priority this weekend, so I might not update this weekend. We'll see.... K, i'm off.

No comments: