Monday, September 12, 2005

3 down, 2 to go...

Yay!!! Bio, Calculus, and English done... Calculus was easier than I expected, considering that I forgot to study it, whereas English... that's the problem... my fingers hurt from all that writing, stupid essays. I totally made up every single bit, and I recopied my short stories essay with a little bit extra. Everything else was just crap.

Hmm... oh yeah, NOTE TO SELF: Organize movie thing for Friday.
And... Chem and Phys left.... ><>< oh well.....

I hate English I hate English I hate English.... yeah... today wasn't too bad if you discount the fact that there were exams... I disturbed Jason (again!) and he (unsuprisingly) gave a little kid reaction... (cringing and the like, lolz it's hilarious...hehehe) Hmm... I hope Jason doesn't read this... =P gahahahahahahah... I'm so evil.

No comments: