Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Celebration!!!

Woohoo! Exams over!!! Lolz... I just finished phys... and I don't really care what I got. Hehe, today I went to Esquires Coffee on the recommendation of my Maths teacher (she was trying to prick my conscience by telling me Starbucks rips off the coffee bean growers). Anyway, the coffee wasn't too bad, I just wish I could strengthen it at times, but Esquires is quite large and roomy.It didn't stop me from picking up a coffee from Starbucks afterwards though =) hehe.

Yesterday, I got my Calculus results back. I personally think I did quite well, at least better than half of the Yr 13s, and i'm in Yr 11 (smirk smirk smirk)... I got 1 Excellence, 2 Merits, and 1 Achieved. =) (I'm such a boaster aren't I?)

Hehe, now to relax and write the rest of my book. Ciaoz.

No comments: