Saturday, February 21, 2009

Starlight Symphony

Originally, I was going to go with Mihailo and Tim and meet them at the Domain, where the Symphony was held. Of course, they were going to be very late (as usual), so I wandered around for a bit (it didn't start just yet), and ran into Laura, Allen, and Rebecca. Of course, I hung out with them instead. Why not?

The Starlight Symphony was enjoyable, to say the least. Classical music and a choir aren't bad things after all. I'll say that the better part was the second half though, with Pomp and Circumstance (which I like very much); and the orchestra (after the choir's introduction) playing Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture complete with cannon and fireworks, and a laser light show. Brilliant. Fireworks were bloody awesome. Only one minor gripe was that I thought (along with some others) that the cannons didn't fire in sync with the piece the first time round. The other times were good though, and the awesomeness of the fireworks made me forget about it. Yay for fireworks!

And once again, I forgot to take pictures. I got so enraptured I forgot. Clever me huh? =|

2 comments:

admin said...

Woah, sounds spectacular... CANNONS?!

*imagines cross shaped shot dealing dmg*

Nvm!

No pics... *sadface*

gabe said...

well, now that I do be getting another camera, maybe I'll take pics this time! two cameras should remind me, aye? =P